Dec 23, 2020
Released new Metal Studio - Build 1466. See Download section of this site for download.
This Build contains several minor new features and fixes, the most important of which relate to support for UP and UPE profiles and the correction of several minor problems with transformations of plate metal and bolts, as well as the correction of minor problems when extraction of cross-sections.
Here is the complete list of changes in this Build:
* added support for UP and UPE profiles. The UP and UPE profile database is supplied as an additional profile database that can be imported into the main profile database.
* minor changes to the client installation to reduce the problem of not finding a server
* crrection of an error that occurred during extraction of not perpendicular section of angled member with plates and bolts, causing the symbols of the screws were placed in the wrong place.
* correction of the error with the extraction of the cross-section with a rod in the cross-section and sheet metal in the cross-section if the zero layer of the drawing was invisible.
Nov 16, 2016
Metal Studio Build 1460 has been released. See Download section of this site for download.
Since this Build, program Metal Studio is compatible with AutoCAD 2017. Metal Studio for AutoCAD 2017 is released as 64-bit version, only. This Build contains several minor bugfixes. There was no change in file format compared to previous Build
Feb 09, 2015
Metal Studio Build 1457 has been released.
The most important new features of this Build are import and export of configuration files and improved control over AutoCAD user interface (toolbars, menus and ribbons). Along with the new build, we released the new line of program Metal Studio compatible with the latest generation of program AutoCAD which starts with AutoCAD 2015.The name of this new line of program Metal Studio is A15 and it is available to all users of program Metal Studio. New Build contains signifficant number of optimizations and bugfixes.
- Added two new commands “Import of configuration files” and “Export of configuration files”
- Added new command mscui for recovery and reset of Metal Studio's user interface. This command can be called from command line
- Correction in dimension lines of arcs in workshop drawings
- Corrected behavior when entity's designated layer is turned off
- Corrected issue with additional quantity during the change of position.
Apr 11, 2013
Metal Studio Build 1404 released.
This build contains several improvements regarding recapitulation and increase of overall program stability and several fixes regarding problems with AutoCAD's command "purge". Since this Build, Metal Studio exists in a new editions, called A13 - compatible with AutoCAD 2013, 2014 and AutoCADs of the same generation.
Nov 07, 2011
Metal Studio compatible with AutoCAD 2010-2012 has been released.
This version is free of charge for existing users of program Metal Studio. New version is marked as "A10" and it is available in 32 and 64-bit releases.
Sep 13, 2011
Metal Studio Build 1323 released. See Download section of this site for download.
This build contains several changes including the generator of optimized cutting plan. Except this, new features are enabling arc bended plates and assigning arbitrary gap in beam to beam splice connection. Beside those new features, this version contains significant number of other improvements, optimizations and corrections.