Slab-beams collaboration in the Tower program

Odgovori
Mela
Pridružio se: Pon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 pm

Slab-beams collaboration in the Tower program

Post od Mela »

Hello everyone !,
If anyone can help me??.
I'm a new user of Tower software v.7 (Demo version). The software it’s very interesting!
I'm researching something (for my undergraduate thesis) about slab-beams collaboration in the Tower program. I have seen the changes if the model is realized with r/concrete slab and without slab. For example, to one beam with section bxh = 80x30cm, and a 7m space, with 18cm concrete slab, gives (in space) one moment a two times smaller than when the beam is not modelled together with the slab (for the same loading by influence area) .
Would you like to know, if Is better to should consider model calculating with concrete slab (according to the recommendations given in Tower manual for collaboration slab widths) or without slab? The difference between the two cases in reinforced bars, is large.
Is it possible to analyse the model without slabs (how to taking into account the membrane rigidity ) in the case of modal and dynamic calculations? The examples presented always provide models that include both beams and slabs.
Thank you!
Mela
Odgovori