Open Stack Report

Odgovori
vkrivoshiev
Pridružio se: Čet Nov 01, 2012 8:32 am

Open Stack Report

Post od vkrivoshiev »

hi again
in enter load case option Tower 7 give me error "Open Stack Report" 45:16.722 Read 259 .\LoadCaseDescription.cpp"
after click Ok give me Internal Error BaseManager.cpp:135
after click Ok give me Runtime error - > Program terminated - Contact suppport team.

here is the model
http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=5d2e7dce51

One suggestion:
Can you make program send error data to you server for your convenience - for debugging

Tower version 7 [7203]
K-Engineering Varna Ltd
Bulgaria, Varna
vkrivoshiev
Pridružio se: Čet Nov 01, 2012 8:32 am

Re: Open Stack Report

Post od vkrivoshiev »

is there any solutions?
Maybe help this: The error appeared after edit a already finished model - just edit and Save As with other file name.
I change original load - size and intensity, make some changes in number of columns.
K-Engineering Varna Ltd
Bulgaria, Varna
b.milan
Site Admin
Pridružio se: Čet Jun 01, 2006 5:53 pm
Kontakt:

Re: Open Stack Report

Post od b.milan »

Yes there is a solution - recalculate model and it will fix this problem. (command: Изчисление)

We investigated this and came to this scenario - model was calculated, some SRSS combination of existing load-cases were created. After that, model is changed, and previously calculated results were deleted as a result of those changes.
In the moment when results were deleted, program should delete (but it did not) existing SRSS combinations because they become invalid.
Currently, the automatic deletion of SRSS combination is performed at the beginning of the analysis.
We have to add deletion of SRSS combinations at the moment of deletion of results to avoid entering into invalid state. (no results but SRSS combinations are still existing).
Thank You for reporting this problem - we will fix it immediately.
RADIMPEX SOFTWARE TEAM
Odgovori