Dec 06, 2022
Released ArmCAD 7.1 (Build 7115) which brings a quite number of new features and bugfixes.
The most significant updates brought by this version are: a new "Forms Browser" command, a new "Fixed Couplings" connector type, a new visibility filter, and another major improvement in mesh cutting plan optimization, as well as a number of fixes to the problems seen so far.
Since this Build, ArmCAD 7 can also work under BricsCAD v23.
Complete list of new features in this update is:
- New functionality - New command: "Forms Browser". It represents a floating dialog that is used to display and modify the current form and to execute several functions related to changing the visibility and displaying reports for the current form. The command is available in all AutoCAD versions and BricsCAD versions from v21 and later.
- New functionality – new type of couplings - Fixed couplings. These are rebar continuation couplings that are delivered already installed at the ends of the rods. In the program, those couplings is marked as "Couplings*" and is an integral part of the bar items.
- New functionality – A new visibility filter added in Visibility dialog „Only instances with 'Both Side' set“ (applies to bars, meshes, and constructive reinforcement)
- Improvement of functionality - a new improvement in the creation of the cutting plan has been made, which can make a significant saving and increase the utilization of mesh reinforcement.
- Fixed a bug that occurred after the Item mark change command. In some cases, when a Bar Item was transferred to another form over an existing Bar Item, the Bar Item that changed form remained in its old form.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect font selection used to print column descriptions in a report exported to a drawing.
- Fixed a bug in the command for extracting the cross-section that manifested itself in the incorrect arrangement of cut longitudinal reinforcement in the case that the cross-section includes two or more stirrups.
- Changed and fixed the default position of the main label of the bar specifier with 3D geometry.
- Fixed determining the most suitable transformation for displaying bar specifiers with 3D geometry.
- Fixed an issue that caused the drawing to be unable to load if it contained mesh reinforcement that had pieces smaller than the tolerance in the cutting plane.
- Fixed a bug in the Import Configuration Files from Configuration Files Archive (*.acf) command that did not work when the ACF contained ArmCAD 6 configuration files.
- Enabled automatic import of configuration files from both AutoCAD and BricsCAD versions (B21, B22 and B22 and A21).
- Correction of an error in the Summary recapitulation command that occurred if the "Recapitulation by formwork" report was enabled in the current file. In that case report of the current formwork is unnecessarily displayed in the summary recapitulation report.
- Fixed an issue that caused the program to crash when generating a report in the case that a spiral bar item with incorrect geometry existed.(when the spiral pitch was longer than the lenght).
- Cross-sectional view of the mesh in meshes specification report- for this column, it is possible to change the units and the number of decimal places for writing the lengths of the segments.
- Correction of double printing of strut table, both with the Bars - Recap report and with the Threads and Fasteners - Recap report.
- Fixed an issue with the Cross Section editing dialog when editing is not working in case that DCS (Display Coordinate System) was moved from the default position.
- Fixed problem with associative dimension-lines in BricsCAD.
- The change that was made fixes the behavior for the Cross Section entity.
- Fixed view transformation for drawing a variable position in the report to match the selected view in the position database in the report settings view.
- Fixed a problem with gripping the small position markers on the ends of the bars. The small position markers could only be moved if no other grip points were selected.
- Correction of the functioning of the Summary recapitulation for the SNIP code. In some cases, the program crashed.
- Fixed a problem when stretching bar symbol on a constant series in a plan view, so that when the bar symbol no longer intersects with the series line, it does not pop the symbol out of the series.
- In the dialog for setting rare layout in series, a symbol is now visible indicating that there is a menu for selecting presets for rarely layouts of bars in a series.